Tuesday 24 January 2012

A TASTE OF INDIA

This eco t-shirt company is spot on. The designs are super fun, hit the target market perfectly and are priced well.  Sadly you can't get them in the UK yet, so on your next trip to India, get to one of the stores and pick one up.  I am off to India this week, so will be purchasing a couple to add to my wardrobe.  I particularly liked this design - made me smile and reminds me of my family connections in the Punjab.  The website is awesome and informative giving some vitals on the issues facing cotton farmers in India - for example, according to the website, a cotton farmer is committing suicide in India every 30mins!  Well done 'No Nasties' for inspiring us all to make a change.  http://www.nonasties.in/pages/about#nonasties

No comments:

Post a Comment